And we are back with an action packed episode. This episode starts stringing a lot of threads together. I really hope this means the end of Vic for real this time; if only dumping his body wouldn’t cause more issues. Alison really does have an itchy trigger finger and it’s a thing she may want to work on. From the complete freak out about the box to the reaction later, and her reactions to Felix, Sarah, and the way she was descending with Donnie. Also, Alison has happy pills and Beth was heavily medicated, is this a clone thing or do none of them react well to stress?
Poor Tortured Donnie. Not that I believe Donnie in the least. One, if he didn’t actually know what happened to his college fling, who was he talking to on the phone? Two, why not admit the cricket game right away? At least after the first dab of glue. If he’s not her monitor there is something else quite weird going on.
Really, Paul, clone has you put away the death cocktail? Also can we dispose of that bottle? Possibly by Vic breaking in, drinking it and wandering out into traffic? Please? Sadly, I think it more likely the wrong person will drink it if it isn’t thrown out.
Oh and ‘neolution’? Oh, Cosima, what are you getting into? Delphine was a bit worrisome with the way she got Cosima’s attention, then seeing her relationship with the ‘neolution’ professor. Now I wonder if there is a third player in the game or a just another division.
- If – and this is a big IF – Donnie is not a monitor what is he hiding?
- So what’s up with ‘neolution’ and their interest in Cosima? Olivier pt. 2? Some new pile of evil?
- Its interesting that Olivier wants Beth to ‘make her own decisions’. It makes me wonder why the German had to be killed then…
- Are all the clones medicated?
- Well we seem to know where Paul is falling: mostly on Sarah’s side, though he seems to be a bit gun happy too. But being gun happy in the direction of killing Vic works for me. Killing Stepford neighbor seems a step too far.
- We even learned that Paul really did not have any idea about the clone.