I can’t remember how the Peter Pan storyline ended.
From what I can gather watching this episode, there was another curse-y thing that sent the residents of Storybrooke back to the Enchanted Forest. But, it could only happen if Emma and Henry lost their memories.
And Rumpy is gone?
I must have been eBay shopping during all of that. What I do recall from that last story arc was being profoundly bored.
But, here we are. Starting anew. Show is good at rebooting itself and I just can’t quite bring myself to quit Once Upon A Time.
So, this is where I think we are: Emma and Henry have been living normally in NYC for a year. Meanwhile, the Fairy Tale Gang went back to the Enchanted Forest, had a run in with the Wicked Witch of The West, and inexplicably found themselves back in Storybrooke, where Snow and David use sex and pregnancy as a calendar….because all the real calendars were gone.
OK. Are we all on the same page, now? I’m not sure because I was eBay shopping for pre-owned Diane von Furstenburg wrap dresses.
Other OUAT Thoughts:
- I love that the Fairy Tale Gang was transported back to the Enchanted Forest in their original packaging. Snow has her flowy, long hair back. Regina has her rhinestone bustier, like a respectable evil queen.
- I hate Walsh. I hate his hair. I hate his name. I hate the little epaulets on his blazer. I’m immediately suspicious of that guy.
- While we’re on the subject of Emma’s love life…….Show, stop trying to make Emma and Hook happen. No one wants Emma to hook up with her son’s grandfather’s ex-wife’s lover.
- Emma’s plaid pants are awesome.
- Well, at least they didn’t drag out Emma’s journey toward regaining her memory.