There’s something inherently funny about Rumpy vs. The TSA. Rumpy, the guy who is the root cause of all that has been amiss with Storybrooke and Fairy Tale Land, the guy who everyone is afraid of…. still has to take off his shoes at the airport.
And I’m in agreement with him: it’s terribly uncivilized. When I go through airport security, I try to make it even more uncivilized by intentionally wearing shoes that cause stinky sweats. It’s my own little protest. You want me to take off my shoes? I’m gonna make it really unpleasant for you.
I didn’t start that until the TSA at Baltimore International Airport made me take off the ultrathin-soled flip flops I’d specifically bought for going through security without making contact with nasty ass airport floors. But, they made me take them off, I loudly complained that all the shoe thing does is spread hookworm, and, surprisingly, they let the crazy, yelling lady through security.
So, stinky feet for everyone. Solidarity, Rumpy.
Other Once Upon A Time Thoughts:
- All the bean talk made me think about farts.
- Then again, most things lead me to farts.
- DAMMIT! I was hoping for a road trip. Rumpy vs. the TSA was anti-climactic and not fun at all.
- “Or what? David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?” Great response, Rumpy. It hits at Charming’s powerlessness outside the town line and reminds him just how lame is real world counterpart is.
- “Regina, I don’t think Emma has to run anything by you.” Uh, Emma could be charged with kidnapping, since she has no legal guardianship of the boy. If you want to stay in the real world, Snow, you gotta get used to real laws.
- So, when the giant walks around in the giant-built house for giants, the giant-built house for giants sill rumbles?
- Note to self: Charming’s evil twin wears black and likes to get his chest out.
- Good Morning, Storybrooke? Every day at 7AM? How big is this town that it has it’s own news division? I wonder which fairytale characters are the anchors.
- I also wonder if they have internet.
- Oh, it’s Jack and the Beanstalk and Jack is a woman.
- Seriously? Anton shakes the giant-built house for giants, but no one on the ground in Fairy Tale Land heard him stomping around? No one noticed the giant eye in the pub window?
- Splatter farts.
- “You showed them the beanstalk!” Like anyone could miss that beanstalk. I mean, it’s a giant effing beanstalk in the middle of a field. It’s not exactly cloaked.
- “It is your birthright to protect the beans.” I laughed my ass off at this.
- Rumpy on a plane. What could possibly go wrong?