No, Show. I don’t want to have to think about the Governor’s butt. I don’t want to visualize that. No.
GOD DAMN IT.
There it is. The Governor’s butt is in my head, now. Governor/Andrea sexytime is in my head, now. THANKS, SHOW.
Speaking of Andrea…. WHY?????? Why is she so far off from her character in the books? She’s supposed to be smarter than this. She’s supposed to be better than falling for psychos. What the hell?
Other Walking Dead Thoughts:
- Michonne is made more awesome by using zombie parts to send a message.
- Merle is made more stupid by not recognizing that the message was “Go Back” (and by murdering the only guy on the team smart enough to figure that out.
- Which he’s totally not going to get away with.
- I’m disappointed that Rick’s Death Phone has already played out. In the books, there came a point where he accepted that it was crazy, but continued with the phone, anyway. Like that was the one way he allowed himself to lose it, so he could continue to effectively lead the group.
- You’ll notice who’s voice was missing from Rick’s dead callers: T-Dog. Poor T-Dog. Still getting shafted in a dialogue department, even in death.
- Carol’s alive! Woohoo!
- BTW, Show, good job on bringing Darryl around from agitated redneck to emotional dreamboat (sweaty, filthy dreamboat). First, last week with him cradling the baby. Then this week, cradling Carol. I lady bonered so hard.
- I’m interested to see how Darryl and Merle’s reunion will play out. Although, I imagine it’ll end with Darryl killing his brother for torturing his friends.
- I also can’t wait to see how Michonne integrates into Rick’s group. They tend to be a chatty bunch and she’s never said much, even in the books. Surprisingly, I’m really happy with how Michonne has been portrayed so far. After last season, I was pretty much done with Show, and my continued viewership was tied up in Michonne. If her character hadn’t been done so well, I would’ve stopped watching.