I’m not a fan of biowarfare or any kind of warfare. But, I kinda hope that someone in the True Blood-verse is developing vampire-specific weapons because damn.
The destruction of all Tru-Blood manufacturing plants and the worldwide change in vampiric attitudes toward eating humans isn’t exactly a local problem that Sookie can fix. This time, it’s not just Bon Temps and the surrounding area in trouble – it’s the whole effing world.
Thank you, Show, for finally raising the stakes and making me care again. I’m genuinely interested in how this plays out.
Other True Blood Thoughts:
- Vampires must save a bundle on plates and utensils. We already know they don’t use napkins.
- I just saw Todd Lowe as a one-eyed plumber on Bunheads last week. That guy is one hell of an actor.
- “Dead folk! Why do you gotta be so cryptic? It ain’t cute.” True words, Laffy. True words.
- I LOVE the relationship brewing between Tara and Awesome Pam! “Just because we ate a bitch together doesn’t make us Oprah and Gayle.” “Suck me, Vampire Barbie!”
- Hey, look. Alcide had a flashback I don’t care about.
- Way to go, Arlene! Check you out, all taking action and stuff!
- Here’s something I don’t understand. When fighting with armed men, wouldn’t it make for sense for Sam Merlotte to shift into a bear or something rather than kickboxing naked, with his bits all out there and vulnerable?
- I wonder if the ghost came with the subtitles?
- Eric Northman is now the sympathetic vampire lead. Bill Compton is done. There’s no redemption for him after this.
- Annnd…..Russell Edgington has a new paramour in Pastor Taint Pig!
What was that accent Russell fell into when confronted by the wolfpack alpha? I assumed that his Southern drawl was an affectation because there’s no other sensible reason for a 3000 year old vampire to sound like a local. But, I do wonder where he’s really from, who he really was before he became a vampire. Maybe the real accent is key to that.