THE CONTEST IS CLOSED. WE’LL BE DRAWING THE WINNERS ON FRIDAY, AND ANNOUNCING ON SATURDAY.
Instead of drawing a winner every week, we’re now going to draw all four winners on February 29th, giving everyone more chances to win.
I keep trying to use Pink Raygun’s anniversary as an excuse to buy stuff for myself. That sweatshirt? It’s a PRG anniversary gift to me. So is that waffle iron. That bottle of wine? Mommy’s happiness needs that. GIMME!
But, it’s you who really deserve the anniversary gifts. After all, you’ve been
putting up with us reading us for all these years and we wouldn’t be doing any of this without you.
So, we are celebrating Pink Raygun’s birthday with a prize-pack-a-week for the month of February.
PRIZE PACK ONE
Unite & Take Over: Stories Inspired by the Songs of The Smiths from SpazDog Press
Critter: limited edition mini-series variant cover set from Big Dog Ink
PRIZE PACK TWO
Novo, volumes 1 -3 (signed by creator Michael Bracco)
Photo print from JR Pepper’s “Ghost” series
T-shirt from Spaghetti Kiss
PRIZE PACK THREE
T-shirt (your choice) from Raygun Robyn
Elvatron #0 and #1 (signed by creator Andy Bohn)
PRIZE PACK FOUR
A one-year subscription to Age of Bronze “Seen” (for iPad) by Eric Shanower with colors by John Dallaire.
- Electric Girl (Michael Brennan)
- The Black Diamond (Larry Young/ Jon Proctor)
- Codeflesh (Joe Casey/ Charlie Adlard)
- Dugout (Adam Beechen/ Manny Bello)
- True Story Swear to God ”Chances Are” and Volume 2 (Tom Beland)
- Come in Alone (Warren Ellis)
- Proof of Concept (Larry Young/ Damian Colicero/ Steven Sanders/ Paul Tucker/ Jeff Johns/ John Flynn/ John Heebink/ Kieron Dwyer)
- Seven Sons (Alexander Grecian/ Riley Rossmo)
- Ursula (Fabio Moon/ Gabriel Ba)
- The Homeless Channel (Matt Silady)
- Holmes (Omaha Perez)
- Tales from Fish Camp (Danielle Henderson)
A Mystique figurine from BZ Customs
How might one win these prizes?
Tweet us. Facebook us. Google+ us. Link from your blog. Link from your forum signature blocks. Link to the main page. Link to this post. Link to the daily posts. Link to your favorite posts from way back when.
The easiest way to link is to use the social media buttons at the top of the page:
Then let us know in the comments below! Tell us where and what your username is so we can find it. (i.e., “I tweeted from @poopbutt”)
Each link is an entry. Link once – your name gets entered into the drawing once. Link 10 times – your name gets entered into the drawing 10 times. (Like the reaping in The Hunger Games. But, without the death.)
Lastly, winning one week doesn’t preclude you from winning another week. If you win and want to win some more, keep linking.