by John D.
Not as much internetting this week as Pink Raygun World Headquarters makes a move to it’s new apartment (complete with Undergound Lair!). But still, a few things jump right out at us.
1. Scarlett Johansson’s right breast is poised to become the most sought after collectible at Wonder Con this weekend since George Clooney’s man-breasts in Batman and Robin. At least Marvel refrained from putting nipples on the Widowsuit. Besides, Rogue getting nekkid over at True Blood is sooooooo last year.
2. Anna Paquin announced this week that she’s bisexual in a public service ad for the True Colors Fund, a gay rights advocacy group. Not that we exactly care what or who she’s being all ‘mantic with. In a related SHOCKING bit of news – Ricky Martin is gay.
3. Joss Whedon is on the shortlist of directors for Marvel Studios’ Avengers movie? IESB insists that this isn’t an April Fool’s joke. Pink Raygun heartily endorses Whedon as director (Dollhouse season one notwithstanding).
5. Kyle Bishop’s book, American Zombie Gothic: The Rise and Fall (and Rise) of the Walking Dead in Popular Culture is available for purchase. Should do nicely to fill in Pink Raygun’s Zombie Week skip-year.
6. Pink Raygun World Headquarters is lousy with books. Graphic novels, genre fiction, art books, and more. We’re thinking about having a book sale as a fundraiser to help pay for server costs. Any interest?
Okay, back to the Underground Lair planning. See you next week!