In a recent email, someone asked “What is a fangirl?” Pink Raygun defines “fangirl” as a passionate fan of various elements of geek culture. Just as obsessed as a fanboy, but with much better fashion sense. So how do you know if you or someone you love is a fangirl? Pink Raygun is here to help.
Pink Raygun presents the Top Ten Signs You Might Be a Fangirl
1. You schedule dates around Buffy or Doctor Who marathons.
2. You refer to Ain’t It Cool News as “the news”.
3. You subscribe to Glamour Magazine and Fangoria. You read Fangoria first.
4. You love your flip phone because it makes you feel like you have a tricorder.
5. Your comic pusher knows your tastes better than your significant other.
6. More than five of your MySpace friends are fictional characters.
7. You know the time and date based on the TV show you’re watching.
8. You make goo goo eyes at the barista over your copy of Star Wars Insider. (Don’t judge me.)
9. You regularly dream about being a superhero, fighting zombies, or being a pink Transformer. When you wake up, you shop online for your superhero boots from your dream. (Don’t judge me.)
10. Speak like Yoda you do, when advice to friends you give.